If you’ve visited the site over the last day or so, you may have noticed some unscheduled downtime. Apparently, something happened about 1.5 weeks ago with the caching plugin & Google could no longer crawl parts of the sites, so it proceeded to de-list most of the pages. I’ve spent the better part of the last couple of days trying to figure out why (e.g. penalty or technical problem), & think it was just a weird technical issue.
Anyway, the site is now running WordPress 4.0, has a new responsive theme (& appears to be working pretty well on mobile) and Googlebot looks like it is crawling it again.
I’ve also updated the Creative Commons license to Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0.