The Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage details an extensive hierarchy of demons in hell. Below are the joint servants of two of the eight sub-princes in the demonic hierarchy, Amaimon and Ariton
Joint Servants of Amaimon & Ariton (in alphabetical order)
- Agibol: Hebrew. Forcible Love.
- Cleraca: Perhaps from Greek and Latin, ” klerikos,” and ” clericus,” = clerical.
- Elafon: Probably from the Greek elaphos, = a stag.
- Elaton: Probably Latin. Sublime ; borne away.
- Gagalin: Perhaps Greek. Tumour, Swelling, Ganglion.
- Grasemin: Perhaps from Hebrew, GRS, = a bone.
- Hauges: Apparently from the Greek ” auge “. Brilliance.
- Pafesla: Perhaps from Hebrew—? a sculptured Image.
- Rigolen: Perhaps from Hebrew, = to drag down. The same root also is that of the word ” Regel;’ = ” foot”.
- Trisaga: Greek. Directing by Triads.
- Book: Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage
- Web: Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage (from esotericarchives.com)