Dictionnaire Infernal – Collin de Plancy (1863) (paraphrased)
As marquis and count of hell, Ronwe controls 19 legions. He appears in the form of a monster and teaches languages.
Pseudomonarchia daemonum – Johann Wier (1583) (quoted)
Ronove a marquesse and an earle, he is resembled to a monster, he bringeth singular understanding in rhetorike, faithfull servants, knowledge of toongs, favour of freends and foes; and nineteene legions obeie him.
Goetia – S. L. MacGregor Mathers (1904) (quoted)
The Twenty-seventh Spirit is Ronove. He appeareth in the Form of a Monster. He teacheth the Art of Rhetoric very well and giveth Good Servants, Knowledge of Tongues, and Favours with Friends or Foes. He is a Marquis and Great Earl; and there be under his command 19 Legions of Spirits. His Seal is this, etc.
- DeliriumsRealm Store: Buy Ronove Merchandise
- Book: The Goetia the Lesser Key of Solomon the King: Lemegeton, Book 1 Clavicula Salomonis Regis
- Book: Discoverie of Witchcraft
- Web: The Goetia – the Lesser Key of Solomon (from sacred-texts.com)
- Web: Pseudomonarchia daemonum (from esotericarchives.com)