Caacrinolaas (aka Caassimolar, Glassia-labolas) is a high president of hell who commands 36 legions. He appears as a dog with griffin wings. He teaches liberal arts, inspires murder, makes men invisible, and predicts the future. In the Great Grimoire, he is called Classyalabolas, a sergeant sometimes mounted to Nebiros or Naberus.
Pseudomonarchia daemonum – Johann Wier (1583) (quoted)
Glasya Labolas, alias Caacrinolaas, or Caassimolar, is a great president, who commeth foorth like a dog, and hath wings like a griffen, he giveth the knowledge of arts, and is the captaine of all mansleiers: he understandeth things present and to come, he gaineth the minds and love of freends and foes, he maketh a man go invisible, and hath the rule of six and thirtie legions.
Goetia – S. L. MacGregor Mathers (1904) (quoted)
The Twenty-fifth Spirit is Glasya-Labolas. He is a Mighty President and Earl, and showeth himself in the form of a Dog with Wings like a Gryphon. He teacheth all Arts and Sciences in an instant, and is an Author of Bloodshed and Manslaughter. He teacheth all things Past, and to Come. If desired he causeth the love both of Friends and of Foes. He can make a Man to go Invisible. And he hath under his command 36 Legions of Spirits. His Seal is this, to be, etc.
- DeliriumsRealm Store: Buy Glasya-Labolas/Caacrinolaas Merchandise
- Book: The Goetia the Lesser Key of Solomon the King: Lemegeton, Book 1 Clavicula Salomonis Regis
- Book: Discoverie of Witchcraft
- Web: The Goetia – the Lesser Key of Solomon (from sacred-texts.com)
- Web: Pseudomonarchia daemonum (from esotericarchives.com)