The Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage details an extensive hierarchy of demons in hell. Below are the servants of Asmodeus, one of the eight sub-princes in the demonic hierarchy.
Servants of Asmodee (in alphabetical order)
- Abadir: Hebrew. Scattered.
- Bacaron: Hebrew. Firstborn.
- Eniuri: Perhaps Greek. Found in.
- Gilarion: ? ?
- Hifarion: Greek. A Pony or little horse.
- Holba: Hebrew. Fatness.
- Maggid: Hebrew. Precious things.
- Mebbesser: Either from Hebrew, BSHR, = flesh, or Chaldee, BSR, = to reject.
- Omet: Hebrew. A neighbour.
- Onei: Greek, one. Purchase; buying.
- Ormion: Perhaps Greek—? Moored, fastened securely.
- Preches: Perhaps Greek, from pretho, ” to swell out “.
- Sarra: Coptic. To strike.
- Sbarionat: Perhaps Coptic—? a little friend.
- Sclavak: Perhaps from Coptic, SzLAK, = Torture, Pain.
- Utifa: ? ?
- Book: Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage
- Web: Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage (from esotericarchives.com)